2254Re: [West Constables] Lost Child procedures

  • rivenoakconstable
    Oct 3, 2011
      Who me? I rarely need a babysitter cause ima big Viking! ;-)

      Ok, so much for fun. Sven's right, we can try to set up some sort of canned response to missing children but it really needs to be placed back with the parents. They are the primary controls and are the ones who need to be aware of where their kids are. The best we can do is to have a plan for how to conduct a search in place and hope we don't have to use it.

      Gregor