2252Re: [West Constables] Lost Child procedures

    Oct 3, 2011
      I actually feel that this conversation should be taken to a more public list. Yes I agree, we do need to establish a good set of protocols. With that said. The parents are forgetting their kids and what they are doing whilst doing their own things. Sites with water and woods are always attractive to kids and the parents are the ones that are the most responsible. Taking this conversation to a more public list would raise awareness that this is becoming a problem again. Let the populace remind the parents that letting your kids run wild is unacceptable. We are not baby sitters (including Gregor and his lady) and we should not have to spend our SCA event time looking for their child. With a little more parental supervision the problem would solve it's self. Thoughts?