2251Re: [West Constables] Lost Child procedures

    Oct 3, 2011
      Whistles. I hand out whistles to the kids when I do my page school gate class.

      Next, when I cinc I try and get a couple of the older kids to help out. They often know where the kids are congregating, and also they have the energy to round them up. Trust me, having a couple 15 to 17 yo being on call and helping work gate is very useful.

      We should also ask the Queen or Princess if we can borrow their Guard. That is a large number of eager and fit volunteers. Also, having the heralds call for the Queens guard does not alarm the populace.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android