      From: Nichollas <Nichollas@...>
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, Jul 14, 2011 16:52:03 GMT+00:00
      Subject: RE: [West Constables] FW: [sca-west] An Announcement about gate and
      Sign In Waivers

      Greetings,

      I have a few questions/concerns regarding this policy.
      Without a sign in sheet how would we check to see if certain individuals
      were in attendance, especially if those people were up for awards, or not
      supposed to be there. Also won't this wreak havoc with the exchequers
      trying to figure out the head count, or how many people were comped in. I
      know some indoor events have a limited head count for the buildings. This
      would also make it ridiculously difficult to track someone's attendance if
      it were necessary, say that someone is accusing someone else of something,
      without a sign in sheet to prove or disprove their attendance it might be
      difficult.

      I hope I'm not opening a can of worms, and please also know
      that all of this is said with respect, an open mind, a smile on my face, and
      beer in my hand if off duty. J It's just that after having to deal with too
      many years of pleah and needing those sheets on several occasion my old
      constable senses kick on with this one.

      Good Journey

      Nichollas Keene

      Retired Senior Teaching Constable

      Captain of the Secret Police of the Summits (Sshhh)