2163Re: [West Constables] Question for the Moderators

    May 4, 2011
      I went a head and approved the pending request. The rest I am replying to
      privately

      From: francisco_acero_southern_shores <kflores@...>
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 8:59:06 AM
      Subject: [West Constables] Question for the Moderators

      Can one of you guys walk me through the process of adding a pending member to
      the constabulary list? All the yahoo help answers are saying I'm missing the
      buttons to do so. But, because it's yahoo, I want to make sure I'm not just
      going something dumb.

      Also, Bethia, if you can check to see if I have permission to add pending
      members, I would appreciate it.

      Francisco