      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sven g
      Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 1:52 PM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [West Constables] A&S CiC needed

      Hey Gang,
      I have another event that needs a CiC. Thier normal Constable can not
      make it this year and so I need to get this event covered.
      It's a Camping event so I will need someone to cover the whole thing.
      Event: A&S West kingdom
      Dates: June 11-13.
      I believe it's at Edlevin park in Mil pitas.
      Can anyone please take this event.
      YIS
      Sven Gotfriedson
      CoW