2054Re: [West Constables] Re: Fire Rules for Woodland Fairgrounds

  • greg Williams
    Mar 2 1:57 PM
      I believe I remember reading on SCA-West a month or so back that Flieg
      commented that "there is not now, nor ever was, a minimum height requirement
      in the Kingdom". I've always know it to be site specific hence the question
      regarding Woodland specifically. Thanks to everybody responding and
      catching me up on the current rules and practices.

      Gregor

      --
      When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
      Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...

      Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos

      The Dreaded Blog - http://parrottude.blogspot.com/

      SCA Photo Pages -
      http://amberandgregsscaphotos.shutterfly.com/