2026Re: [West Constables] New Constable looking for basic kit suggestions

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Jan 25, 2010
      Hey, now...

      Okay, I admit to overpacking for things--it's the sort of person I am. But
      except for the table/sunshade thing, it really DOES all fit into a single,
      easily carried small soft briefcase sort of bag with a shoulder strap. In
      fact, you've probably seen the one I use at events.

      And every single thing on that list is something I've used, or wished I had
      to use, on more than one occasion. Yes, even the leash. And yes, truly for
      local events it's overkill...but my list isn't just for local events. It's
      also for "Hey, look, I got to Crown early and...what do you MEAN there's no
      one to run the Gate because the Kingdom Constable decided to experiment with
      new and exciting ways to disperse motorcycle-caused kinetic energy?" (very,
      very big grin)
      Gwyn