2022Re: [West Constables] New Constable looking for basic kit suggestions

    Jan 25, 2010
      OKAY!!!!! LOL
      As the West Kingdom Constable I would say that's a little crazy for a small event that most constables will need.  While all these things would be great to have,
      these things I do believe you need.
      ***SIDE NOTE***
      Seed money should be requested 3 WEEKS in advance.  Time is needed to get the requiered signitures on the check.

      3 flat-clip clipboards

      5-10 pens

      Extra Waivers (all the diffrent ones)

      constable's banner/tablecloth

      constable baldric or tabard

      sm plastic box to use as a cashbox if there's nothing else to use

      bank bag*

      folding chair and table.

      All these items are a must for any small event.  If you are the CiC (Constable in Charge at a large event (i.e. principality or Kingdom) You should be able to get most of the rest from your Prospective Constables. If not, let me know. I can get the kingdom's gate stuff to you.
      If you are a Boy scout and have the room for the extra boxes of stuff go for it.

       If you have never been a CiC of an event then it's time to get you trained. I realize I have a lot of stealth constables out there and some small group constables that have not had this oppertunity.  I highly encourage you to vollenteer to Co-CIC an event so that you know what all is involved.
      If you are interested please contact me off list. I will put together a list of Constables that would like the training (or just event constable training) and arrange to have you hook up with a senior constable.
      ***SIDE NOTE***
      you NO longer have to be box /exchequer warrented to sit the box anymore. You need only be a paid member and trusted to handle the box.

      Thank you Gregor for posting this up. the list is good knowledge.
      YIS
      Sven Gotfriedson
      Constable of the West Kingdom.