      From: cathy blancett <cathyblancett@yahoo..com>
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:34:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [West Constables] October Crown

      Yes, what he said :-)
      Catherine

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: sven gotfriedson <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:45:04 PM

      okay that's great news.
      All constables please note that this does not mean we can turn the box over to just anyone. Only trained constable or highly trusted members of Society can sit the box. I would prefer some sort of an officer. we will keep to the 2 hour at box effort but at least we have options.
      YIS
      Sven Gotfriedson
      Contable of the West Kingdom

      From: Ali of the aliness <pinkrabbit876@ gmail.com>