      From: Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...>
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 9:08:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [West Constables] A&S Collegium

      Just to be clear, it's Collegium she's doing, I am doing A&S.

      Wulfy

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: sven_gotfriedson <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [West Constables] A&S Collegium
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 12:56 PM

      Hey gang,
      Well it seems Collegium needs a cic. are there any senior Constables going to This event that can CiC. Shouldn't be to tuff. It's being held in Modesto at the Double tree Hotel on April 25-26, 2009.
      Autocrats: Vyncent atte Wodegate and Vittoria Aureli
      Class Coordinator: Her Royal Highness, Constantina von Ravenna
      Please let me know ASAP so I can let Her Royal Highness know.
      Thanks
      Sven Gotfriedson