1746Re: [sca-west] Anyone who was at war Please Help me find my Hat!!!

    Jul 7, 2008
      How'd the War go? Did anyone find this gentles hat?

      Joyea <joyeaann@...> wrote: Greetings to all,
      I was at the war and had a wonderful time the weather was great, the site was amazing, the autocrat was very funny and she and her team did a great job! I only have one problem that has put a dark shadow upon this great event...
      I lost my wonderful felt Norse hat. it is creamy white and brown/gray (almost 50/50) with a black (with reddish brown undercoat) fur trim. I really would like it back, if anyone finds it I would truly appreciate it back. I will pay for shipping (if it is far away) or possibly even a small reward. I cannot afford much but it means a lot to me; my dad (Stephen the Merchant) made it for me it is one of his first hats. Many of you may have seen his work located at the Witch's Wardrobe booth at War. Although there has been drastic improvement in his technique my hat looks very similar to many of those.
      I lost it in the Rampant Squirrel encampment on Saturday night, near the entrance to their camp. I have spoken to them and they could not find it so I am hoping someone picked it up for safe keeping.

      Please if anyone has found my hat contact me!! It really means a lot to me!
      joyeaann AT yahoo DOT com
      Thank you,
      Temair ingen Chrimthainn (QM of the FS Lymon Dragoon)
      mka - Joyea Warren