1734Re: [West Constables] A&S

  • Michael Elkins
    Jun 9, 2008
      I will not be making A&S this go round. Finances are not allowing it.

      Volker

      Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:
      I will be working A&S. However, it'd be nice if I could skip Sunday, since there won't be much to do. Mainly the turning over of the L&F.

      Would anyone like to cover Sunday @ A&S for me?

      Who else will be there to help me, Fri & Sat?

      "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"