1701Re: [West Constables] La Prova Dura Gate help

  • Michael Elkins
    Apr 4, 2008
      Ahh...was not aware of that...lol

      Volker

      Ginni Morgan <Ginni.Morgan@...> wrote:
      Next week. I told her yesterday that I'll be working on the warrant list next week. I'm ALMOST done with the Kingdom Domesday report.

      Gwen

      >>> Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...> 4/4/08 9:58 AM >>>
      Gwenhwyfaer

      Me and E'tain have put our name up, if you could finish getting he warranted, that would help

      Volker

      Ginni Morgan <Ginni.Morgan@...> wrote:
      I can work Friday evening, but not late as I will have been up since 5am or earlier. Even exchequers can make mistakes under those circumstances. If you can get someone from earlier in the evening to trade for a late night shift, I'd be happy to help out around dinnertime or early evening.

      Gwenhwyfaer
      Kingdom Exchequer

      >>> Mark Smith <maghnusghabhann@...> 4/4/08 6:53 AM >>>
      I have most of gate handled at this point in time but I do need some
      volunteers for fill in times for La Prova Dura. I need a few people
      who are planning on attending this event to give me an hour or two
      here or there. We do have a schedule and if you want to help I'll send
      you an invite to participate in the schedule. I relay need a couple of
      cash constables in particular for Friday Late eave as I will be
      fighting the next day and could use a few hours of sleep if possible.

      Thank yous in advance to those that can help me.

      Maghnus mac an Ghabhann

      "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

      "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"