1697La Prova Dura Gate help

  • Mark Smith
    Apr 4, 2008
      I have most of gate handled at this point in time but I do need some
      volunteers for fill in times for La Prova Dura. I need a few people
      who are planning on attending this event to give me an hour or two
      here or there. We do have a schedule and if you want to help I'll send
      you an invite to participate in the schedule. I relay need a couple of
      cash constables in particular for Friday Late eave as I will be
      fighting the next day and could use a few hours of sleep if possible.

      Thank yous in advance to those that can help me.

      Maghnus mac an Ghabhann
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic