1592[West Constables] Re: Invite

  • Christophe dAvignon
    Jan 7, 2008
      Oh, it wasn't at any request but my own. I was passing
      responsibilities along. Decreasing my own, giving them to the
      applicable people. As I said, I stayed on as moderator to help out,
      but it seemed appropriate for the kingdom constable to have ownership.

      Christophe

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...>
      wrote:

      > Well, no. You should be owner. It doesn't have to change when
      there's a change of office, just when you are going to stop playing
      with the SCA.