1590Re: [West Constables] Re: Invite

    Jan 7, 2008
      Well, no. You should be owner. It doesn't have to change when there's a change of office, just when you are going to stop playing with the SCA.

      ok try

      for the invite.

      Christophe dAvignon <christophe@...> wrote:
      Actually, Bethia is the group "owner" now. I "demoted" myself to
      "moderator" when I became no longer the constable for any specific
      group. I figured the Kingdom Constable should be the "owner". That
      should pass on to you now, right? Bethia is the one who can do that.

      As for inviting Gwenhwyfaer, I'd need an email address for her. An
      actual address, not just the forwarding alias from the westkingdom.org

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...>
      > Someone- that likely means you Christophe- send Gwen the Excheqer an
      Invite to join this list, please.