1586Re: Invite

  • Christophe dAvignon
    Jan 7, 2008
      Actually, Bethia is the group "owner" now. I "demoted" myself to
      "moderator" when I became no longer the constable for any specific
      group. I figured the Kingdom Constable should be the "owner". That
      should pass on to you now, right? Bethia is the one who can do that.

      As for inviting Gwenhwyfaer, I'd need an email address for her. An
      actual address, not just the forwarding alias from the westkingdom.org
      domain.

      Christophe

      --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Wagner <wulfstand@...>
      wrote:

      > Someone- that likely means you Christophe- send Gwen the Excheqer an
      Invite to join this list, please.