1441Re: [West Constables] Contact information needed for any/all active Constables in the Principality of the Mists.

  • The MOMstable
    Dec 5, 2006
      Jared of Castlewood (Kip Davidson)
      Na'arah bat Avraham (Merrin Davidson)
      Canton of Hawkshaven, Barony of Darkwood
      756 Maria Way
      Gilroy, CA 95020
      Kip/Jared's cel - 408-828-9432
      the_momstable@... (Na'arah)