1439Re: [West Constables] Re: Boss' T Day greeting and business

    Nov 23, 2006
      Thanks and see you there.

      "Willeam (Aros) Grenetrewis" <arosofthegreenpants@...> wrote:
      Greetings! I will be at Twelfth Night, and should be there early. I am currently a member of the Princess's Guard (Mists) so I will have to attend Her Highness, at least in court. I will contact my captain to see what his coverage looks like throughout the day and when I will be available to the Constabulary. What else will you need at the event in addition to gate and side door people?

      Willeam Grenetrewis

      wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com wrote: WK Constabulary
      Boss' T Day greeting and business Posted by: "Susan Burch-Williamson" lady_bethia@... lady_bethia Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:37 pm (PST) Happy Turkey day to all my constables. Have a great weekend.

      And who will be at 12th Night?
      I would like a couple of people there early to hang out at the two doors that lead in from the off sides. We want all SCAers to come in thru one entrance to sign in and pay. After that they can go in and out as they like so we will be checking tickets and or tokens at these side doors. We will only need to cover them the first couple of hours until the main herd has passed thru.

      Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! News
      Movies News
      All the latest
      on films and stars

      Yahoo! TV
      Staying in tonight?
      Check Daily Picks &
      see what to watch.

      Yahoo! Avatars
      Create a Face
      Show your style in
      Messenger & more.

      Need to Reply?

      "So may we eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may all die!"

      Sponsored Link

      What do you mean rice can't be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it's just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia