1206Re: [West Constables] To troll or not to troll

  • Baccus Kaloethes
    Nov 8, 2005
      This wouldn't be that little social get together you all have in February is is ;) that lil ol' get together in the dusty hills....

      I'll be there for sure....as a stick jock and a troll....

      baccus - - he who doesn't need much sleep

      atensheriff@... wrote:
      If you don't mind an opinion from the outside,

      'Troll' is the general term here for the reeve/exchequer collecting the site
      fees.
      I is not a practice to use the term for security.

      'Gate' or 'Gatekeeper' is the sheriff on duty.

      That aside, for me, 'Troll' as a job or title by doesn't have any inherent
      negative connotation in the SCA.

      BTW Anyone up for fun and games in February? We are having a little
      get together then. Y'all are welcome to come and work.

      yehudah

      Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism Medieval time dinner and tournament