11RE: [West Constables] This group

    Aug 20, 2002
      Hi Anton;

      I live in Linden 10 miles east of Stockton I could
      help some with the Constabling I think.
      I will check my calender when I get home to night
      to double check.
      Are you going to be at Purg? If so I could see you
      then. I am the wife of Ivan the Deputy Kingdom Page
      minister.
      I think we have met but I usually have to see faces
      before I recognize people. I am horrible with names.
      I will try and e-mail again tonight. If not tomorrow
      morning.

      Bethia
      --- chewie@... wrote:

      > > I too think it is a good idea.
      > >
      > > I was hoping to find people to help during Cynagan
      > Fall Coronet as I will be
      > > CIC'ing my first event.
      > >
      > > Anton

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs