1020RE: [West Constables] Constables

  • momcatz
    Jun 13, 2005
      Dearest Bethia,
      In truth the events were an anomoly. In fact, someone
      else camping there (not with us) knows who took the
      stuff, and persuaded the person to return the majority
      of the items. At the request of our baron we will
      have a 24 hour watch this next event. We are going to
      have some "ooo shiny" things there that should be
      watched. Although forging the axe will take 4 to 6
      hours, and is happening after feast, it still won't be
      all night. We have enough night owls and early birds
      that I am certain we will be covered.
      It also helps that City Hall is adjacent to the
      campsite and that the troopers office is in City Hall.

      Elisa, Acting Seneschal and sometime constab

      --- Susan Burch-Williamson <lady_bethia@...>

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic