1013Re: [West Constables] Constables

    Jun 13, 2005
      Dear Lady;
      After the report I received from that camp site I am going to suggest we never use it again.
      We usually do not have these kinds of problems and harrasment at most of our sites.
      We should not have to become an armed encampment to protect us from Mundanes. If we do we will not have any event there.

      In Service Bethia de la Birche Kingdom Constable

      momcatz <momcatz@...> wrote:
      Dearest Gentles,

      After our last event at Little Su Campground, I have
      become painfully aware that we need to run a 24 hour
      Constab. During the day we are all able to watch and
      lock up our stuff. At night we are more vulnerable
      and things happen.

      Please, when you sign into the event, also sign up to
      take a 2 hour stint at Constab. This will help all of
      us feel and be safer.

      Thank you,
      Elisa bat Avraham, Acting Seneschal

      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'