1012RE: [West Constables] Constables

  • momcatz
    Jun 10, 2005
      I am so sorry! I should remember that while I
      recognize most of the sites down there, you may not
      recognize the sites up here in Oertha!
      the Little Su campground is next to the Little Susitna
      River that flows through and around Houston, Alaska.
      Our last event someone came through the campground and
      stole and/or vandalized quite a bit of our stuff.
      *sigh* Now we have to re-establish a 24 hour constab
      at this site. (a state campground).
      Good news is, we stand a good chance of recovering
      most of the stolen goods.
      Thanks for asking!

      Elisa bat Avraham, Acting Seneschal and sometime
      constab.

      --- Dan Wagner <wulfstand@...> wrote:

      > "Little Su"??
      >
      > In general a 24 hour Constab or Gate hasn't been
      > nessesary at Western
      > Events. However, site differ and I don't recognize
      > this name. We did pull
      > all niters at some sites.

      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic