  • Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
      Our Temple just delivered over 125 books to the Waupun Correctional Institution's library - many of which were designated for use in the Chapel.

      Lady Marie
      Temple of the 4 Winds, Milwaukee

    • wade m
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2011
        famtastic! congrats on that great work. Tyson was able to get about a hundred of mine into greenbay and oshkosh so its really good to hear there are materials getting into places all over the state/ bb,
        Wade