WIPPM still around:-)

  • wade
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 12:24 PM
      the yahoo page has been deader then disco but the project continues. pagans are listed at 10% of the DOC at this point so the number of incerated pagans of all flavors is going up and up while at the same time the numbers of groups willing to assist continues to dwindle. we still need volenteers going inside and people doing penpal work and getting books and educational materials, so if you are still interested please drop a line bb,
      Wade
    • Althaea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2012
        Greetings Wade,

        I'm interested in the penpal program, could you please give further details? I really would like to help out in this.

        Namaste,
        Mindy (Althaea)