WI pagan prison stuff

  • wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      just dropping a line as the list has been a bit quite. talking with Lady Valley, Tyson, and Lady Marie recently has reenergized my interest in reaching out to others on this topic to get any interested folk more invovled. There are plenty of prisons that need vollenteers going in, tons and tons of books and materials that would be great to have for the inmates and of course pen pals(which seems to be the most common request these days). Setting up any sort of workshops or presentations at pagan events is greatly needed as well. WIPPM(WI Pagan Prison Ministries) now has a snail mail adress for anyone looking to send in donated items, WIPPM PO Box 35 Athens WI 54411. Post release work, setting up a resource guide for folks getting out, lots and lots of ways for folks to plug in if the interest and will is there. BB,
      Wade