WI Pagan Prison work

  • wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8 12:27 PM
      Hello and MMA, been a while:-). This list and WIPPM has been a more then a little lax of late, although I've been doing my usual personal ministry work there has been little else going on that I've heard about. I am looking to change that and get things kicked into gear again and was wondering if there was anyone on the list here that would be interested in doing anything to assist with assisting the incarcerated pagan folk of Wisconsin? If so just drop a line her onlist or email me privatly and we will get this sucker going. BB,
      Wade