Looking to help

  • J.C.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
      Are you still needing pagan pen pals?
    • J.C.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10 7:11 AM
        Is the pagan pen pal program not in effect anymore? If not I would like to help in some fashion. Please let me know if there is anyway to do so.

        seric

        --- In wisconsinpaganprisonministries@yahoogroups.com, "J.C." <sericecho@...> wrote:

        > Are you still needing pagan pen pals?

      • wade m
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10 12:30 PM
          it is hopefully still up and running, looks like we might need to tweak it a bit though. marshall, are you still on point with the letters getting out and all? any thoughts on plugging new folk in? bb,
          wade

          Is the pagan pen pal program not in effect anymore? If not I would like to help in some fashion. Please let me know if there is anyway to do so.

          seric

          --- In wisconsinpaganpriso nministries@ yahoogroups. com, "J.C." <sericecho@. ..> wrote:

          > Are you still needing pagan pen pals?

        • Marshall Larson
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11 7:43 AM
            Yes, the Pen Pal Program is still operating. I will send you an invitatation. After you read through the overview, feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for helping out.

            Marshall

            Is the pagan pen pal program not in effect anymore? If not I would like to help in some fashion. Please let me know if there is anyway to do so.

            seric

            --- In wisconsinpaganprisonministries@yahoogroups.com, "J.C." <sericecho@..> wrote:

            > Are you still needing pagan pen pals?

          • Marie
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12 6:43 AM
              Marshall,

              Would you please send me an invite to the Pen Pal Program?

              Marie