Pen Pal directions..

  • Lyn Marie Neuenfeldt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 8:38 PM
      MM

      I am here to do the prison pen pal thing. Please let me know what I
      need to do.

      Thanks
      Lyn Marie
    • Marshall Larson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2 4:48 AM
        Thank you, Lyn! I will send you an invite to the group when I get home.

        Blessings,
        Marshall

        ----------

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2 9:08 AM
          Please send me an invite, too. That's the best way for me to
          contribute, to give someone an outside Pagan contact.

          Jill

          Marshall Larson wrote:

          > Thank you, Lyn! I will send you an invite to the group when I get home.
          >
          > Blessings,
          > Marshall
          >
          > ----------
          > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

        • Marshall Larson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2 2:04 PM
            Thank you for your interest. I will send you an invite too.

            Blessings,
            Marshall

            ----------

            Marshall Larson wrote:

            > Thank you, Lyn! I will send you an invite to the group when I get home.
            >
            > Blessings,
            > Marshall
            >
            > ----------
            > Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

          • Lisa
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2 7:19 PM
              Merry Meet everyone!

              I heard there was a pen pal thing going on over here, and I wanted to
              get involved. ^_~

              Let me know what I have to do!

              BB

              Lisa