Re: [wisconsinpaganprisonministries] From the Inside

  • Tonya O
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Or at least some hope for me!

      Tonya O

      "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished,

      No Act of Charity Goes Unresented"

      From the Broadway play, Wicked

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: mike marcusen <mmarcusen005@...>
      To: wisconsinpaganprisonministries@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 11:20:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [wisconsinpaganprisonministries] From the Inside

      WOW!!! Tonya, there might be some hope for this group yet.

      I didn't believe you'd be ready to deal with the bad tones,

      and lack of diplomacy of inmates, but I'm happy to be

      wrong about you. Now, If your ready to help, you can reply to my regular E-mail,

      or wait for the rest of this group to sort out a course of action over another

      3 months. Some of us, are gonna get some progress going here.

      Any of the group with pagan contacts inside the prisons, If support for them is what

      you want, let them be known to all, including postal contact info.

      Then I can have a garage sale, and send pagan books to every joint in the state,

      or bake sales, or craft sales, or whatever you witches do, pick your own pen pals,

      If every body on this group sends a book, The DOC needs more library space, so lets Just get it done, and sort out the details later.

      Blessed be. mike