Wisconsin Return to Camelot - Part Deux and San!! NEW INFO

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi All,

      We are having 2, yes 2, fundraising medieval faires this year for our
      nonprofit - the Historic Camelot Project (www.historiccamelot.org).

      First:

      [b]Camelot Medieval Mydsomer Fayre[/b]

      Where: Fireman's Park, Fox Lake, Wisconsin
      When: June 25 and 26, 2005
      Time: 10am to 6pm both days.
      Theme: 14th Century English Midsummer Faire

      We will again be having full impact jousting (there is the possiblity
      of a REAL International Jousting Association tournament - stay tuned
      for further details)!

      I have touched base with Brian Price, Greg Mele, and Bob Charron to
      gauge the interest in a WMA bastard sword tournament (further details
      to come). [b]This is now a GO!![/b] Individuals interesting in
      participating should contact me off board.

      We are still firming up both our merchant and entertainment lists -
      if you are either, get in touch with us if you are interested in
      participating.

      Also, any 14th century Living History Groups that would like to
      participate would be greatly appreciated.

      As always, we are looking for reenactors and volunteers to help us
      pull off this event. Give us a call!

      The Second:

      [b]Second Annual Return To Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire[/b]
      Where: Dodge County Fairgrounds, Beaver Dam, WI (same as last year)
      Date: October 1 and 2, 2005
      When: 10am to 6pm both days.

      We are looking to host: 1) A WMA Polehammer tournament; 2) Longbow
      tournament; 3) Ax throwing tournament; and 4) A Highland games
      competition. Again, individuals wishing to compete should contact me
      off board.

      We are still looking for more Roman/Celtic/Dark Ages Living History
      Groups interested in setting up camp! Shoot me an email if you are
      interested!

      We will of course have our full impact jousting, the Sahaja
      Dancers!!!!!, and hopefully many more new and exciting acts.

      Stay tuned for details!!!