Camelot - Part Deux and San!!

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      As we have completely lost our minds (as a jouster, wasn't a far
      distance to travel for me) we will be holding 2 yes, count them 2
      fundraising faires for our Nonprofit in 2005.

      The first will be held June 25&26 (the last weekend of June and about
      two weeks prior to Bristol opening) in Fox Lake, Wisconsin.

      The second will be held October 1 & 2 at the beautiful Dodge County
      Fairgrounds in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin (same place as last year).

      Our "Spring" Faire will be a 14th century affair and the "Fall" Faire
      will again be our Return To Camelot Harvest Faire.

      We are looking for merchants, performers (willing to busk for their
      pay), and copious numbers of highly energetic, dedicated, volunteers
      to perform in our "street" cast and to help with mundane duties of
      security and grounds crew.

      Interested parties should contact Lisa Clark at
      h2olily413@... or visit our website at:
      www.historiccamelot.org.

      And Yes, we will be again holding the ONLY FULL IMPACT JOUSTING show
      in Wisconsin at both events!

      Cheers,

      Lloyd Clark
      www.kingschampions.com