Re: New Schola St. George Study Group

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2004
      Once we are up and running, I hope to include "youth" classes as
      well. I will keep everyone updated as we get further along.

      Again, anyone interested should contact me directly at
      Joustwarrioratyahoodotcom.

      Cheers!

      Lloyd

      --- In wisconsinlivinghistorysociety@yahoogroups.com,
      livinghistorysociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > What are the age limits for training? I have Two ten y/o's and a
      > 14y/o that would enjoy this too. (I'm already getting a few new
      > shinai to convert)
      >

      > --- In wisconsinlivinghistorysociety@yahoogroups.com, "Lloyd Clark"
      > <joustwarrior@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > http://www.scholasaintgeorge.org/SEWI.html
      > >
      > > This study group is being formed from the Wisconsin King's
      Champions
      > > Joust and Historical Performance Troupe, but all interested
      > > individuals are invited to come and study with us. We hope to
      begin
      > > classes in January in Beaver Dam.
      > >
      > > We will also be hosting Joust Training beginning in the Spring
      for
      > > qualified equestrians. The training will prepare riders to
      compete
      > > in International Jousting Association (www.worldjousting.com)
      > > tournaments at up to level 3.
      > >
      > > We are also looking for interested reenactors to join our troupe
      > > assist in our joust shows, living history presentations, and
      > > educational presentations. If interested, please drop me a line.
      > >
      > > Break a Lance,
      > >
      > > Lloyd Clark
      > > www.historiccamelot.org
      > > www.kingschampions.com
    • Lloyd Clark
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        I spoke with Brian Price and he told me that many of the study groups
        have "youth classes" and has forwarded me the minor waiver. So we
        will be having youth classes as well (now if we just find a
        location...)