RE: [Wisconsin Living History Society] 2005 Return to Camelot Faires

  • John & Lee ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hi Lloyd,

      Greetings to all, just a reminder,

      To let you know John, Kyle, and I are still willing and able to help you out
      in any way you need.

      We will do the ticket booth again as we did last time, it was the best time
      we had along with seeing all that went on, It was great just let us know in
      advance and when we can get together with you to figure out the details and
      the jobs you need help with,.

      We will help in any way possible to get it off the ground again.

      Posters anything for PR, anything.

      Thanks

      Lee Ann