2005 Return to Camelot Faires

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hi All,

      The Historic Camelot Project (www.historiccamelot.org) will be
      holding 2 fundraising faires next year!

      The first will be the last weekend of June in Fox Lake (I'll post
      directions at a later date). This faire's period will be the 14th
      century (the penacle of chivalry) and will feature King Edward III
      holding a King Arthur faire.

      The second will be the first weekend of October at the Dodge County
      Fairgrounds in Beaver Dam. This will be the Second Annual Return to
      Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire. Our first faire did extremely well
      and we hope to better our numbers (and the fun!) with both of our
      2005 faires.

      Interested reenactors, merchants, performers, and volunteers should
      give us a call!

      Cheers!

      Lloyd Clark
      www.historiccamelot.org
      www.kingschampions.com
    • John & Lee ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        Hi Lloyd,

        Greetings to all, just a reminder,

        To let you know John, Kyle, and I are still willing and able to help you out
        in any way you need.

        We will do the ticket booth again as we did last time, it was the best time
        we had along with seeing all that went on, It was great just let us know in
        advance and when we can get together with you to figure out the details and
        the jobs you need help with,.

        We will help in any way possible to get it off the ground again.

        Posters anything for PR, anything.

        Thanks

        Lee Ann

        The first will be the last weekend of June in Fox Lake (I'll post
        directions at a later date). This faire's period will be the 14th
        century (the penacle of chivalry) and will feature King Edward III
        holding a King Arthur faire.

        The second will be the first weekend of October at the Dodge County
        Fairgrounds in Beaver Dam. This will be the Second Annual Return to
        Camelot Medieval Harvest Faire. Our first faire did extremely well
        and we hope to better our numbers (and the fun!) with both of our
        2005 faires.

        Interested reenactors, merchants, performers, and volunteers should
        give us a call!

        Cheers!

        Lloyd Clark
        www.historiccamelot.org
        www.kingschampions.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129csf6ds/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1101928292/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http:/www.n
        etflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2434971/rand=616065564>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links