New Member

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
      I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member:

      faeriemyschief.

      Please take the time to introduce yourself and tell us all about you.

      Cheers!

      Lloyd Clark
      moderator
    • Simmoen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
        Brightest blessings.....
        Thank you for your welcome.
        I recently returned to the ren faire scene and I am loving it!
        I went to high school in Waxahachie, Texas and was at the
        Scarborough Faire when it first opened.
        I lived in England for a few years after high school and fell in
        love with the country and it's history. Spent hours in the forests
        and abandoned castles, flitting around like a faerie. Life was
        grand!
        Now, 20 some years later after years of missing out on the faires I
        started going to them again after attending an SCA event in New
        York. I moved to Chicago almost 2 years ago from a small mountain
        village in New Mexico. It is pretty overwhelming! The faires and SCA
        events have been a life saver!
        This past spring I went to Wisconsin for the first time and totally
        fell in love with the state and it's people. Beautiful place and
        some of the nicest, most down to earth folks I have ever met! I have
        only been able to get back there twice since. If I could I would
        move there! ;)
        I am a quiet individual who does not meet people easily, but I love
        to experience life and the beauty the world has to offer. My goal is
        to make some friends with similar interests as myself.
        I am an aspiring artist and writer and hopefully will be
        merchanting at a few faires and SCA events soon.
        Would love to chat if anyone is interested, I dont get to get online
        as often as I would like. My computer is very grumpy.
      • Lloyd Clark
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
          It is great to have you here and I hope that all of our "new" members
          can breathe some life into this board.

          BB,

          Lloyd

          --- In wisconsinlivinghistorysociety@yahoogroups.com, "Simmoen"