New Members Photo Album

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
      I recently created (about 2 minutes ago) a photo album for our
      members. Please take the time to post a photo of yourself and your
      LH group (or activity).

      Cheers,

      Lloyd
    • John & Lee ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
        Hey guys Lee Ann here,

        just another thought, do you mind if I bring a video camera along and once
        in awhile wander the grounds and also bring a regular camera to get some
        pictures.????

        Lisa I have some suggestions about the money for the ticket sales I will
        talk to you about that Friday when I see you.

        Also Do you want a fund raising pack from my daughter at Check Into Cash????

        Hang in there it will be great a great weekend.

        Lee Ann

        I recently created (about 2 minutes ago) a photo album for our
        members. Please take the time to post a photo of yourself and your
        LH group (or activity).

        Cheers,

        Lloyd

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor