New Romano-British Living History Group

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi All,

      I am in the process of forming a new LH group here in Wisconsin that
      will be affiliated with a new "Dark Ages" group in Georgia. This
      group will be in conjunction with the outdoor musuem that my wife and
      I are working on building and will fall under the auspices of our non-
      profit educational organization. (for more info please visit
      www.historiccamelot.org).

      If you are interested in becoming a member of this new group, or know
      someone who might be, please contact me at joustwarrior@....

      I hope everyone had a great summer!

      Cheers,

      Lloyd Clark