I Think

  • Susan Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      I think we should make a rule that people should have a filled out
      yahoo profile in order to join this yahoo group I find in alot of
      yahoo groups that i'm in it's the yahoo profiles that aren't filled
      out that post the links of sexual content and other links that are
      bad that have nothing to do with the yahoo group and are not about
      another yahoo group.If people have web sites they want to share put
      these in the links section that way we keep the yahoo group
      clean.It's ok to put web sites in the links section as long as they
      are properly marked with what their about.It's ok to put in links
      other yahoo groups as long as their not sexual content. Susan
    • livinghistorysociety
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
        We've been lucky in this group that no one has ever spamed here since I first opened it. I know we have a couple legitimate members
        who keep empty profiles to keep certain other people from stalking them.
        If spam does become a problem I agree we'll have to take measures to stop it.