Sorry About the Spam

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      Sorry again about the spammers. I don't have the management rights to
      block them coming in or to ban them forever. All I can do is respond
      to their span and then remove them from the site.

      However, I have contacted Yahoo about reporting them to get them
      banned permanently from all Yahoo boards. Unfortunately, most of them
      are from out of the country and change their email addresses probably
      more than they do their underwear.

      Lloyd