Re: The 3rd Annual Celtic Yule Feast.

  • Ragnarr Alfordson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
      The last post I put out had the wrong date it is on Dec. 9 2006.
      Everything else is correct though.
    • Ragnarr Alfordson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        I was asked to pass this along.

        The 3rd Annual Celtic Yule Feast has been cancled. With the economy
        being what it is and the lack of interest in attending we have decited
        to cancle it for this year. We may try to put one on again next year.

        Thank you.

        Gunnar Hognison - Philip Wieczorkowski
        Olaf Thorsson - Tim McCumber
        Ragnarr Alfordson - Scott Weaver