The 3rd Annual Celtic Yule Feast.

  • Ragnarr Alfordson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      Sorry if this geets crossed posted, I am just trying to get the word out.

      The 3rd Annual Celtic Yule Feast.

      Lords and Ladies you are all invited to attend the 3rd Annual Celtic
      Yule Feast.
      It will be held on December 2, 2006 at the Warren Elks Lodge on Frazho
      (10 1/2 mile) and Schoenherr, in Warren, Michigan.

      This is a Renaissance style costumed party and Feast, so please come
      in your finest wears. All are welcome. If you don't have any clothing
      of this type you are all still welcome to attend. Feel free to dress
      as you wish, nothing obscene please.

      Recommended lodging is at the Holiday Inn Express
      It is located at
      11 mile and Hoover, I-696 Exit
      11500 11 Mile Road Warren, Mich
      586-754-9700
      For group rates on party night ask for Celtic Yule Feast.
      Possible transportation from hotel to party and back to hotel

      Please go to Map Quest, Google Maps or Yahoo Maps for a map to both
      the Elks lodge and the hotel.

      ADVANCE TICKETS
      Adults $35.00
      Children $10.00

      TICKETS AT THE DOOR
      Adults $50.00
      Children $12.00

      Prepay for your tickets and pick them up at the door.
      Save yourself $15.00 per ticket.
      Seating is limit to 700 people.

      Doors open at 5:30pm
      Dinner starts at 7:30pm
      Door close at 1:30am

      Their will be a large raffle and 50/50 raffle. This year we will also
      hold a silent auction.

      Menu Smoked Turkey, Roast Pig, Seafood Creole, Venison Chili, Potatoes
      and salad (the menu choice will probably expand) Beer, Cider, Soda,
      Coffee, Water and Tea. Cash bar for mixed drinks.
      Drinks and appetizers when the door opens.

      ***You must be over the age of 21 and have your hand stamped at the
      door to get served alcohol . Please have proper I.D. on you when you
      arrive.***

      Please help out our Food Basket Fund by bringing a Non-perishable food
      donation. (money will be accepted)
      Live Entertainment will be provided.

      For advance Tickets and more information please contact:

      Philip Wieczorkowski
      aka Gunnar Hognison
      24252 Raven
      Eastpointe, Michigan 48021
      586-778-5254

      Please bring a appetite and your dancing shoes, fun is also on the Menu.
    • Ragnarr Alfordson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
        The last post I put out had the wrong date it is on Dec. 9 2006.
        Everything else is correct though.
      • Ragnarr Alfordson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
          I was asked to pass this along.

          The 3rd Annual Celtic Yule Feast has been cancled. With the economy
          being what it is and the lack of interest in attending we have decited
          to cancle it for this year. We may try to put one on again next year.

          Thank you.

          Gunnar Hognison - Philip Wieczorkowski
          Olaf Thorsson - Tim McCumber
          Ragnarr Alfordson - Scott Weaver