Yahoo Group for Midwest Timeline Events Invites Members

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Forgive the cross posting; we are trying to contact as many reenactors from
      as many eras as possible.

      For persons in or willing to travel to the Central Illinois area, we have
      started a new group devoted to the organization of living-history timeline
      events: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidwestTimeline/?yguid=108387802. We
      are currently negotiating with Forest Glen Preserve near Westville,
      Ill.--some of you might be familiar with the facilities, since it has
      hosted many RevWar, CivWar, Medieval and other historical events--for a
      timeline event next spring.

      If you are interested, please feel free to apply for membership and let
      others know of the existence and purpose of the group.

      Thanks for your attention.

      Cheers, Folo