Book Clearance

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2006
      Hi All,

      I am posting this on multiple boards - so, first EMAIL that claims
      them, gets them (and more are to come):

      First Batch:

      The Havamal - HB - Cambridge Press 1923 - former library copy - $7.00
      + shipping

      William Wallce, The King's Enemy - HB - D.J. Gray - pristine condition
      - $8.00 + shipping

      Renaissance Swordsmanship - John Clements - like new condition -
      $10.00 + shipping - sold pending payment

      Medieval Swordsmanship - John Clements - like new condition - $10.00 +
      shipping - sold pending payment

      Knight Without Armour, a novel of the Crusades - Alfred Duggan - like
      new condition - $8.00 + shipping

      Knights At Court - HB text - Aldo Scaglione - "Courtliness, Chivalry
      and & Courtesy from Ottonian Germany to the Italian Renaissance" - it
      is THE definitive text on Noble courtly manner - $30.00 + shipping

      The Warhorse 1250-1600 - HB - Ann Hyland - Pristine condition - $15.00
      + shipping

      The Knight in History - softcover - Frances Gies - like new condition
      - $8.00 + shipping

      The Chivalrous Society - softcover - Georges Duby, translated by
      Cynthia Postan - like new condition - $8.00 + shipping

      William Wallce - softcover - James MacKay - pristine condition -
      $10.00 + shipping

      The Life of Elizabeth I - HB - Alison Weir - pristine condition -
      $15.00 + shipping

      The Life and Times of Elizabeth I - softcover - Neville Williams -
      near new condition - $10.00 + shipping

      Great Harry (Henry VIII) - softcover - Carolly Erickson - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      The Book of Knights (novel) - HB - Yves Meynard - near new condition -
      $8.00 + shipping

      The Children of Henry VIII - softcover - Alison Weir - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      The Six Wives of Henry VIII - softcover - Alison Weir - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      Elizabeth I - softcover - Anne Somerset - near new condition - $10.00
      + shipping

      The Virgin Queen - HB - Christopher Hibbert - near new condition -
      $10.00 + shipping

      Queen Elizabeth I - softcover - A Pritkin Guide - near new condition -
      $5.00 + shipping

      Elizabeth I - HB - Kings and Queens Series (imported) - near new
      condition - $12.00 + shipping

      All the Queen's Men, Elizabeth I and her Courtiers - HB - Neville
      Williams - near new condition - $12.00 + shipping

      Bloody Mary - softcover - Carolly Erickson - near new condition -
      $10.00 + shipping

      The First Elizabeth - softcover - Carolly Erickson - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - softcover - Shakespeare
      Head Press Edition - near new condition - $8.00 + shipping

      Shakespeare Stories (illustrated) - HB - Leon Garfield - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      The Wives of Henry VIII - softcover - Antonia Fraser - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      Life in Tudor Times - The Tudor Court - HB - Jane Shuter - near new
      condition - $10.00 + shipping

      Gladiator, The Making of the Ridley Scott Epic - softcover - pristine
      condition - $12.00 + shipping

      Go Rin No Sho (The Book of Five Rings) - HB - Miyamoto Musashi,
      translated by Thomas Cleary and including The Book of Family
      Traditions of the Art of War by Yagyu Munenori - like new condition -
      $10.00 + shipping

      Japansese Set (selling all of thefollowing as a single set) -

      Living Language Nihong CDs (3 CD set)
      Living Language Japanese Coursebook
      Living Language Japanse Dictionary
      No Barrier, Unlocking the Zen Koan, translated by Thomas Cleary
      Kanji ABC, A Systematic Approach to Japanese Characters

      Price for the set - $50.00 + shipping

      I take Paypal (with a 3% surcharge to cover their charges), checks,
      and MOs.

      My email is Joustwarrior@...

      Cheers,

      Lloyd Clark