Hello everyone.

  • Ragnarr Alfordson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      Hello, My name is Ragnarr Alfordson. I am a Viking Age re-enactor from
      the state of Michigan. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am
      sure that some of you belong to some of the other groups that I belong
      to as well. I have joined to learn from and help spread information to
      other people that are interested in re-enacting. I welcome you all to
      look at my profile and the many photos I have on it of what I and the
      group that I belong to have done in the past. I also have lots of
      photos of things that I have in my personal kit/collection.

      Thank you all for your time.
      Ragnarr Alfordson
    • Mariah Selene C.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
        Wow, you do have lots of photos! Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.

        Oh, and welcome. :)