intro/bio

  • Kevin Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hello My mundain name is Kevin Miller and I live in the Beaver Dam WI
      area ..Randolph...So far I have been Gregor The German hired thug..And
      Ozzrik The Pict....I have been doing this for over a year with Llyod
      and pretending I was someone elese for years ..I am Gamer..old school
      AD&D stuff...I have a daughter and a g/f if I am somewhere they are
      not to far behind.....look me up say hi lets party always looking for
      a new Idea for my self