Introduction

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hello, all. My name is F. L. Watkins; some might know me as Folo. I've done
      SCA for a third of a century, AWI for 15 yerars on and off and am currently
      involved in the formation of a branch of Regia Anglorum (Brit 950-1066 ce),
      Micel Folcland, in the Wisconsin-Illinois-Indiana area. I am interested in
      hearing from anyone who wants to do Viking, Anglo-Saxon or Norman reenacting.

      Please feel free to tell me about the group, since I have relatively idea
      what it is trying to do. But the piccies all look fun :)

      Cheers, Folo