You are Cordially Invited!

  • Lloyd Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      The Camelot Medieval Harvest Fayre is October 1 and 2, 2005 at the
      Dodge County Fairgrounds in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, which is about an
      hour NW of Milwaukee, NE of Madison, and 30 minutes S of FDL.

      We will be having a wide variety of period entertainment, including:

      Sahaja Dance Company
      Seelie Court
      Michigan Highland Dancers
      The Kings Champions Joust Troupe
      A Competitive Highland Games Competition
      Bristol's Guild of St. Michael - this time as 5th Century Anglo-Saxons
      Thistlecroft Celtic Living History
      The Modern Medievalist Society
      The Tribe of the Blue Rose (combat oriented Arthuro/Celtic Living
      History)
      Companyie of the Northerne Sterre (wide timeframe living history)
      Mummers
      Lutists, Harpists, and More!

      Nearly 40 vendors (many of whom do not show in the Midwest)
      including: Albion Armouries!!

      There will be REAL JOUSTING, REAL SWORDPLAY, REAL BIG MEN IN KILTS
      THROWING HEAVY OBJECTS, lots of Highland Dancing, lots of celtic
      music, lots of living history, and TWO DAYS OF MEDIEVAL (well,
      actually DARK AGES) MAYHEM!

      Help to support our worthy cause and end the 2005 Faire Season in
      Grand, Celtic Style!!

      All to support our nonprofit - The Historic Camelot Project -
      www.historiccamelot.org

      Event Location: Corner of Fabisch Road and Hwy 33 in Beaver Dam
      Event TIME Details: 10 am to 6 pm each day.

      Directions: From Madison - take Hwy 151 North to Dodge Cty Hwy 33 and
      go eastt to Fabisch Road.From Milwaukee - Take Hwy 41 North to Hwy 33
      West. Take Hwy 33 West to the Dodge County Fairgrounds. From Fox
      Cities - Take Hwy 41 South to Hwy 26 South. Take Hwy 26 South to Hwy
      151 South. Take Hwy 151 to County Hwy 33 East. .

      Phone: (920) 219-1260

      Website: http://www.historiccamelot.org
      Website II:
      http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/historiccamelot/Harvest05.html